Pages

The author of this blog!

The author of this blog!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

A little more freedom!!




Disclaimer: Before you begin reading this, rest assured that by no means is the writer a poet!! Just musings of a wandering mind!!




As I stand and watch the world move by,

I cannot help but wonder where am I.

A question lingers somewhere deep inside,

Do I know where I am going or what I am passing by?

With this mundane thought, I started to write,

A small little poem, to soothe my dazzled mind.

With my heart so hazy but yet determined,

I cannot help but wonder what the future holds.

A little more freedom is what I crave,

A little more assurance is what I seek,

I wish I had wings to fly..............

So that I may fulfill my heart's desire!!!

6 comments:

  1. RT Re!!! Since ders no scope fr any criticism..... its becum a grueling task fr me to comment!! hahaa.... ;) If u float dis poem acrss the siescoms grps, Im sure all of us will b able to empathize wid each bit of wats mentioned in d poem!! The feelings, perplexity, ambiguity and uncertainty of wat the future has in store fr us is very well xpressed!!! So RT.... Gr8 gng....

    ReplyDelete
  2. GUd wrk arati!!...keep it cmg....till v all r done wid here....lets all walk d xtra mile 2gether!!.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ manan: Thank u! am glad u were able to empathise :)
    @ Chinnu: Thank u!! and that only time will tell

    Keep visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well written! Its like all you did was took 3 shots of JD and let your heart write for itself!

    Querist Thoughts, Dazzling Mind, Clear Heart - Oh Girl you're in Big Trouble. :))

    All i can say right now is BELIEVE

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaha!!! trust me it was no JD shots that brought this out!!

    Anyways, i will go by what you say and "Believe"!!

    tadas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha, like the introduction the best.
    Proclaiming that you are not a poet....... OK that is the introduction I will be giving myself when I will be writing a poetry in March this year

    ReplyDelete