Pages

The author of this blog!

The author of this blog!

Saturday, December 25, 2010

And we wait......... :)



It’s the chill in the weather that makes me write,
It is the morning dew that makes me smile,

 A long walk with a loved one is what I want
A cup of hot coffee to stir my soul

It is that time of the year again
Year after year the surprises again

How I wish to play in the snow
How I wish to be a child again

With a hope in my heart I await
The guardian angel to bless me again

With a few more days for another year
I wait in anticipation in my heart

A smile on my face and hope in my heart
With courage in my mind and prayer on my lips!!!

11 comments:

  1. All the essence of year end and innocent heart well
    captured!! Liked it

    BIG Omi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the weather does that to you!!
    Compliments of the season girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Omi: :) Thank u ji!

    @ tess: Oh yes true!! wish u the same girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really beautiful.
    "The thoughts you write speaks your heart, the words you wirte speaks your soul."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly encompassing every facet of this wonderful season!!! Beautifully written !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Deepa: :) :)

    @ Zubin: You said it! Thank-you.

    @ Adi: Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great milestone achieved by you...good going... also waiting for something more adventurous next time... for instance, some soul-stirring experiences, weird encounters, etc. It would be great to read you cover these grounds too!

    Anyway, keep writing and have fun!!!

    Hey, do follow my blog as well. Here's the link:
    http://priyankaspeaksup.wordpress.com

    Take care :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u priyanka! will definitely consider writing on those lines as well.....n yes i do read your blogs....but am unable to access the word press one...will try again though.

    Thanks once again for the honest feedback! keep writing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful creation...Arati,why don't u write regularly? .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank u Gopal :) Yes will try and be more frequent!

    ReplyDelete